Friday 8 July 2011

Salutations...

Hello,

My name is Sarah Elali. I have a love for food, you say role, I think salad roll!
This blog will centre around food and things that are perhaps discussed around a table. We'll see anyway, depends on how committed I am.

I'm doing this because I need to talk about food, I'm leaving the hospitality industry behind and want somewhere else to unleash my passion.
We'll see if I can keep away... for those of you who are in hospitality know it's difficult to stay away. I'm a graduate architect and traded my scale ruler in for an apron and spoon two years ago, and I have loved it, although my feet haven't! But it's the characters you meet that keep you coming back, and the most wonderful medium of all - food.

Anyway I hope to meet some characters here and write a thing or two on my favourite subject in the world.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I think the idea of marinating murshrooms in Keens curry powder is a trendy idea. Who would have thought! How did those pizza's turn out? I'm with you about the full cream - half just doesn't cut it. Halves the taste in my book. All the very best with your blog. Arch-i-tect to arch-e-typ 'table' sounds
    like a complementary passion swap. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete